And though I had slain a thousand foes less one,
The thousandth knife found my liver;
The thousandth enemy said to me,
'Now you shall die,
Now none shall know.'
And the fool, looking down, believed this,
Not seeing, above his shoulders, the naked stars,
Each one remembering.
--John M. Ford, The Final Reflection

The Asylum Director

My photo
"The only thing I was fit for was to be a writer, and this rested solely on my suspicion that I would never be fit for real work, and that writing didn't require any." - Russel Baker

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Valentine's Day Doldrums

First things first, damn it I'm bored as Hell.

Since this is being written while I'm at work, so don't expect much consistency, quality or even the same mad sense I usually have. Sergeant Major Trillanes is That. Damn. Boring. Don't even expect much length.

In times like this, I really feel the need to sleep even though I've had more than adequate amounts of sleep prior. As it is, my Valentine's Day sucks. I've got nearly no more funds, I'm alone and lonely, I'm bored, I'm spending it in the least romantic manner I can think of at the moment and I'm still unable to get to writing even though the Good Charlotte song Riot Girl has got me thinking something up...something fun.

I'm slowly learning to adjust to the environment and the group. But more on that later. Right now, I'm resuming my hunt for the Tsukuyomi Moon Phase opening video.

No comments: