And though I had slain a thousand foes less one,
The thousandth knife found my liver;
The thousandth enemy said to me,
'Now you shall die,
Now none shall know.'
And the fool, looking down, believed this,
Not seeing, above his shoulders, the naked stars,
Each one remembering.
--John M. Ford, The Final Reflection

The Asylum Director

My photo
"The only thing I was fit for was to be a writer, and this rested solely on my suspicion that I would never be fit for real work, and that writing didn't require any." - Russel Baker

Friday, March 02, 2007

Nothing To Report, Sir

Seriously. Nothing new. I'm watching xxxHOLiC now, though nothing else has changed. Am I stagnating? I can't tell, though I haven't really had to go through a personal overhaul in a while. I...sort of enjoy the status quo professionally, emotionally, mentally, and socially. Okay, I'm surprising myself by playing Final Fantasy Tactics and I plan on playing Final Fantasy Origins after that, but what else? I honestly don't see. And, for the purposes of this entry, I can't think of anything to write down. Am I losing my touch? I'll have to think on that.

More to come at a later date, I guess...

For now, bunnygirl!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: