And though I had slain a thousand foes less one,
The thousandth knife found my liver;
The thousandth enemy said to me,
'Now you shall die,
Now none shall know.'
And the fool, looking down, believed this,
Not seeing, above his shoulders, the naked stars,
Each one remembering.
--John M. Ford, The Final Reflection

The Asylum Director

My photo
"The only thing I was fit for was to be a writer, and this rested solely on my suspicion that I would never be fit for real work, and that writing didn't require any." - Russel Baker

Monday, May 26, 2008

Oops.

For a few months now, I've had a couple of things nagging me at the back of my mind. I know I'm supposed to do something, but can't, for the life of me, remember what they are. In such cases, I just tend to gloss over them --- let them fester like the sensation of omnipresent aching you get from an old battle wound. So I did just leave it there, not paying one bit of attention to it.

Then, last Friday, someone kindly reminded me of one of them.

So sorry about the delay. My bad. Here they are.







Late, late, late addition:


Oh, and for those who play these sorts of things:
Touhou 11: Scarlet Weather Rhapsody is now available. Chaotic fun.

2 comments:

Team7 said...

picture picture?! pero in fairness mataba na c rcon ngaun...hekhek

Anonymous said...

harvs, shalamat sa pag-post ng pics ko sa iyong napacontroversial na blog. sikat na naman ang mataba kong peys sa journal na to. ahahaha sabi ko kasi sa e-mail ko i-send eh, hindi dito.. ahehehe : )
tenks tenks... ; ) c ya dude! : )

ate les, tenks tenks, may bangs na ulit ako ngayon, post ako pic sa multiply. ahehehehe : )