And though I had slain a thousand foes less one,
The thousandth knife found my liver;
The thousandth enemy said to me,
'Now you shall die,
Now none shall know.'
And the fool, looking down, believed this,
Not seeing, above his shoulders, the naked stars,
Each one remembering.
--John M. Ford, The Final Reflection

The Asylum Director

My photo
"The only thing I was fit for was to be a writer, and this rested solely on my suspicion that I would never be fit for real work, and that writing didn't require any." - Russel Baker

Monday, February 12, 2007

Moving Along

Let me see...

I've finally managed to buy an external HD for myself. Currently, h4ruh115m (the HD's name) stores my entire 10GB picture collection, my MP3 collection, my video collection, several webcomics and translated manga, a clean install (with patch) of Baldur's Gate II: Throne of Bhaal, back-ups of my important files and installers, and my ePSXe folder.

Speaking of ePSXe, I've actually started her up again. I'm currently playing through Legend of Dragoon, with Persona 2: Eternal Punishment waiting in the wings. Too lazy to play fair through the whole game, though, so I thought I'd just implement a couple of hacks here and there.

In other news, I've got a cold. Again. I hate it when I get sick. I hate it even more when I get a Haruhi-damned cold.

I better get back to work. Takes my mind off my cold.

All heil Haruhiism!

No comments: