And though I had slain a thousand foes less one,
The thousandth knife found my liver;
The thousandth enemy said to me,
'Now you shall die,
Now none shall know.'
And the fool, looking down, believed this,
Not seeing, above his shoulders, the naked stars,
Each one remembering.
--John M. Ford, The Final Reflection

The Asylum Director

My photo
"The only thing I was fit for was to be a writer, and this rested solely on my suspicion that I would never be fit for real work, and that writing didn't require any." - Russel Baker

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

The Hell?!

Your Brain is 53% Female, 47% Male

Your brain is a healthy mix of male and female
You are both sensitive and savvy
Rational and reasonable, you tend to keep level headed
But you also tend to wear your heart on your sleeve


This is...actually, now that I think about it, it does seem pretty accurate.

Anyway, moving along...

Nothing much has changed. I still hate, hate, hate, hate, hate the "management." Incompetent, inadequate, idiots that they are. I'm still working on Cecilia & Mint, which is progressing nicely. Maybe I'll put up the entire first chapter in the blog some day, if I ever feel like it. Make the most of my resources, and all that. I'm also re-watching two specific anime series: Slayers and Tsukikage Ran. The latter I just watch for kicks, the former I watch for the character known as Naga, the White Serpent.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Yes, definitely watch it for Naga.

Anyway, that's all for now. I'm feeling lazy because I couldn't scour the elections for cash.

No comments: