And though I had slain a thousand foes less one,
The thousandth knife found my liver;
The thousandth enemy said to me,
'Now you shall die,
Now none shall know.'
And the fool, looking down, believed this,
Not seeing, above his shoulders, the naked stars,
Each one remembering.
--John M. Ford, The Final Reflection

The Asylum Director

My photo
"The only thing I was fit for was to be a writer, and this rested solely on my suspicion that I would never be fit for real work, and that writing didn't require any." - Russel Baker

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Boredom, Katsura Kotonoha, and Photoshop

Being bored is generally not a good thing for me. It, like Intelligraph Corporation and the corporate world in general, kills my creativity. Fortunately, I've managed to rekindle my old interest in toying with Photoshop (in this case, Photoshop CS) during this period to stave off boredom.

Here are a few of the things I've cooked up. Nothing too major, just stuff done to pass the time. Standard "These images are not mine and I don't claim ownership, so don't sue me" disclaimers apply.






Images are:
Katsura Kotonoha, one of the female leads from the game School Days.
Suzumiya Haruhi, lead character of the Suzumiya Haruhi series of novels.
The logo from the film Battle Royale.
A wallpaper from the game Guild Wars.
A background shot from the official art for Noh-hime, from Samurai Warriors.

No comments: