And though I had slain a thousand foes less one,
The thousandth knife found my liver;
The thousandth enemy said to me,
'Now you shall die,
Now none shall know.'
And the fool, looking down, believed this,
Not seeing, above his shoulders, the naked stars,
Each one remembering.
--John M. Ford, The Final Reflection

The Asylum Director

My photo
"The only thing I was fit for was to be a writer, and this rested solely on my suspicion that I would never be fit for real work, and that writing didn't require any." - Russel Baker

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Been Distracted

By this doujin (meaning fan-made or something similar; basically something independent of the mainstream companies) game, known as BloodOver, which is deliciously fun to play, even if I do have a few issues with it. Such as how the FPS sinks down to less than half if you're running anything besides the game. Still, cute girl with guns accompanies by cute maid with big gun. You can't go wrong with that. You just can't.



I have no idea what the character's names are, but working from this bit of text...
BloodOver is about Yoi with her maid, Akari, going on a quest to stop an invasion led by the devil, Death.

The interesting about Yoi is the fact that she's half-demon, and this causes her a lot of conflicts as she get more brutal when she's overcome by her demon side which can be seen when her eyes turn red.

...I got from YouTube Japan, I guess their names are Yoi (the cute girl with the dual pistols) and Akari (the maid that that reminds me a lot of Hisui).

No comments: