And though I had slain a thousand foes less one,
The thousandth knife found my liver;
The thousandth enemy said to me,
'Now you shall die,
Now none shall know.'
And the fool, looking down, believed this,
Not seeing, above his shoulders, the naked stars,
Each one remembering.
--John M. Ford, The Final Reflection

The Asylum Director

My photo
"The only thing I was fit for was to be a writer, and this rested solely on my suspicion that I would never be fit for real work, and that writing didn't require any." - Russel Baker

Friday, December 28, 2007

Well, This Is Funny



This is funny.

This is honestly, genuinely funny.

Firstly, this is funny because Net Authority and its Internet Acceptable Use Policy are not real.

This, consequently, also makes the following links extremely comedic in context:

The Encyclopedia Dramatica entry

This post is someone's blog

Secondly, it is also funny because the "accusations" thrown against my blog are, to some perspectives, rather accurate.

Hateful material? Got that covered.

Blasphemy? Well, if this person is to be believed, I've got a good handle on that too. Check the first comment. Oh, and I musn't forget this.

Offensive political material? Nope, can't say I've got any of that. Not at all.

Ah, good times. Good times.

No comments: