And though I had slain a thousand foes less one,
The thousandth knife found my liver;
The thousandth enemy said to me,
'Now you shall die,
Now none shall know.'
And the fool, looking down, believed this,
Not seeing, above his shoulders, the naked stars,
Each one remembering.
--John M. Ford, The Final Reflection

The Asylum Director

My photo
"The only thing I was fit for was to be a writer, and this rested solely on my suspicion that I would never be fit for real work, and that writing didn't require any." - Russel Baker

Friday, December 14, 2007

One Year Older, One Year Closer To 30

It has been a recent goal of mine to be a corpse by the age of 30. Don't know why I want that to happen, but I do. Which is why all my birthdays tend to summon mixed emotions, usually with large amounts of hatred and fear. They also tend to be the days when I obsess with death and actually pay some mild consideration to what might happen.

Greed:Medium
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Medium
 
Sloth:High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:Medium
 
Pride:Medium
 


The Seven Deadly Sins Quiz on 4degreez.com

You know, I was expecting gluttony or greed to do me in. Guess I was wrong.

2 comments:

me said...

merry christmas harvey! ^_^

k said...

took the same quiz. hay. sana di na lang talaga. belated happy birthday harvey. my quiz results