And though I had slain a thousand foes less one,
The thousandth knife found my liver;
The thousandth enemy said to me,
'Now you shall die,
Now none shall know.'
And the fool, looking down, believed this,
Not seeing, above his shoulders, the naked stars,
Each one remembering.
--John M. Ford, The Final Reflection

The Asylum Director

My photo
"The only thing I was fit for was to be a writer, and this rested solely on my suspicion that I would never be fit for real work, and that writing didn't require any." - Russel Baker

Monday, January 21, 2008

Excellent News

The previously announced fourth season of the Maria-sama ga Miteru school anime series has now been confirmed for television broadcast. The third "season" was released on home video instead of on television. Shueisha's Cobalt magazine had first revealed the plans for the fourth season in July, but voice actresses Kana Ueda (Yumi), Haruna Ikezawa (Yoshino), and Mamiko Noto (Shimako) had indicated in an interview that a television broadcast had been uncertain at that time.

The official website of the fictional Lillian All-Girls Catholic High School has also announced that the story's Rose Mansion will be recreated in the Second Life virtual world. Information on events and announcements will be posted there, and visitors will be free to explore the virtual locale. The virtual Rose Mansion will open on February 8 at 7:00 p.m., Japan Standard Time. Finally, Pizza Hut has begun delivering pizzas in the official Maria-sama ga Miteru boxes on January 7.


Source Link

Personally, I can't wait.

No comments: