And though I had slain a thousand foes less one,
The thousandth knife found my liver;
The thousandth enemy said to me,
'Now you shall die,
Now none shall know.'
And the fool, looking down, believed this,
Not seeing, above his shoulders, the naked stars,
Each one remembering.
--John M. Ford, The Final Reflection

The Asylum Director

My photo
"The only thing I was fit for was to be a writer, and this rested solely on my suspicion that I would never be fit for real work, and that writing didn't require any." - Russel Baker

Saturday, November 01, 2008

So I Watched...

High School Musical 3: Senior Year.

Fun movie. Not as good as the first one, but definitely much better than the second one. I approve. Although I was kind of hoping of a better ending for Ashley Tisdale's character, Sharpay. She was easily more entertaining than Gabriella, but oddly, I didn't like her as much as I liked Kelsi. But as always, the music is good. I wouldn't expect anything less than that, really.

3 comments:

Cough Syrup Junkie said...

i also love sharpay!

Anonymous said...

ahm, harvey? HM? hehehe :)

me said...

wait, what?

did you just say High School Musical?

what, are you going soft or something?