And though I had slain a thousand foes less one,
The thousandth knife found my liver;
The thousandth enemy said to me,
'Now you shall die,
Now none shall know.'
And the fool, looking down, believed this,
Not seeing, above his shoulders, the naked stars,
Each one remembering.
--John M. Ford, The Final Reflection

The Asylum Director

My photo
"The only thing I was fit for was to be a writer, and this rested solely on my suspicion that I would never be fit for real work, and that writing didn't require any." - Russel Baker

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Game Over?

Link 1
Link 2

So, why the links? Seems about to be sued, you see. Or there's a substantial risk of me being sued. Can't say I'm surprised at this. Kind of surprised it took this long, considering local libel laws. I guess this is game over, then. At least, if I do get sued; slim chance of that not happening and all that. We'll see.

This is what I get for speaking the truth, I suppose.

The only real consideration I have left is simple. I honestly don't want to burden the people I care about any further than I already have. Which...well, this leaves me with one last move to play.

No comments: