And though I had slain a thousand foes less one,
The thousandth knife found my liver;
The thousandth enemy said to me,
'Now you shall die,
Now none shall know.'
And the fool, looking down, believed this,
Not seeing, above his shoulders, the naked stars,
Each one remembering.
--John M. Ford, The Final Reflection

The Asylum Director

My photo
"The only thing I was fit for was to be a writer, and this rested solely on my suspicion that I would never be fit for real work, and that writing didn't require any." - Russel Baker

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Random Links

In the absence of anything of substance to put up, I'll put up some random links I like to visit once in a while.

The MegaTokyo Forums - an anything goes type of forum, though one with a civilized touch. Good for learning or finding out about just about anything you can think of, not to mention learning a thing or two.

Stop Tazmo - if you're looking for manga scanslations, there's a ton of them here.

Mugging The Muse - an excellent download for writers, aspiring novelists, and pretty much any Intelligraph Corporation employee that needs to rekindle the creative spark.

Gendou - the second largest anime MP3 archive I know of. And this one doesn't require that you use an FTP client to download anything.

Tuxedo Jack's FTP server - the largest archive of anime MP3s I've ever seen. Everything's free, but you might encounter some downtime every so often. Plus, you'll need an FTP client to access it.

1 comment:

frizzyeatworld said...

Hey, Harvey!

Got your blog address from Yula. Great stuff! Just thought I'd drop by and say hello. Cheers!

~ Fritz