And though I had slain a thousand foes less one,
The thousandth knife found my liver;
The thousandth enemy said to me,
'Now you shall die,
Now none shall know.'
And the fool, looking down, believed this,
Not seeing, above his shoulders, the naked stars,
Each one remembering.
--John M. Ford, The Final Reflection

The Asylum Director

My photo
"The only thing I was fit for was to be a writer, and this rested solely on my suspicion that I would never be fit for real work, and that writing didn't require any." - Russel Baker

Monday, September 24, 2007

Suzumiya Haruhi no Gekisou

I recently acquired a copy of the DVD of Suzumiya Haruhi no Gekisou, the concert that featured the seiyuu (voice actors) and songs from the hit show Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu.

Here are a few choice clips from YouTube:









No comments: