And though I had slain a thousand foes less one,
The thousandth knife found my liver;
The thousandth enemy said to me,
'Now you shall die,
Now none shall know.'
And the fool, looking down, believed this,
Not seeing, above his shoulders, the naked stars,
Each one remembering.
--John M. Ford, The Final Reflection

The Asylum Director

My photo
"The only thing I was fit for was to be a writer, and this rested solely on my suspicion that I would never be fit for real work, and that writing didn't require any." - Russel Baker

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Done. Sort of.

Well, I uploaded it to FictionPress and deviantART, anyway. XI, that is. I considered retaining the title sanctuary but I opted for tradition instead, sticking to the slightly eponymous naming system of the original Yuki's Diary. So I decided to use XI, the nickname that the narrator of the story uses. The main reason she calls herself XI is...I haven't come up with a name for her yet. Her name just has to be perfect for her personality, so I figure I'd write the story first and get to know her as it goes along rather than force a name on her and force the narration to conform to my perception of that name.


deviantART version

FictionPress version

Due to submission guidelines, in the event that more adult-themed scenes make it into the story, I'll put up an edited version on deviantART, while FictionPress get's the unedited version.

I think my addiction to deviantART picture raiding has faded a bit. I've managed to take any and all pictures that I've found even remotely interesting and I'm just finishing up on a few that I didn't take before at the moment. I have a couple of specific fetishes I wouldn't mind having more pics of on my HD but they're not major interests, so I don't think I'll be delving too deep into those fields. Also, deviantART can't help me find the CGs of the infamous, the legendary Yukirin of Japan. A few mentions are made but those are mostly by deviants looking for her.


Oh, how I miss Snow Apple.


Well, let us move on then.

I've started to play Front Mission 3 again, taking on the scenario I missed the first time around: Alisa's story. Part of me is sorry in missing out on Moneymaker (she's my favorite character from then Emma scenario, you see, even though everyone else finds her annoying) but I'm hoping the other characters can compensate for that loss. I'm too lazy to actually have to work as hard as I did the first time through though, so I thought I'd use a few quick cheats to make it easier on me. I've also re-started Castlevania: Symphony of the Night all over again. I can't seem to tire of that game, or Aria of Sorrow.


And I can't believe my brother is playing that piece of shit Final Fantasy VII.

I take all the blame.

Oh well, not much to say for now. Back to work.

No comments: